Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tag You're It

I have been tagged by a good friend. You can either cut and paste these questions in an email or answer in a comment. Either way, I would love to hear from you. Here are the questions and my answers: 1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my father's sister who died at age 5 2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? The day my son graduated Fordham - happy cries. 3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, it is terrible 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I go for roast beef usually but love meatloaf from any German butcher. 5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3 - boy, girl, boy 6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would love to be friends with me. 7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Does a bear ----in the woods. 8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yes, but do not pay attention to them - I probably should 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, you do it and I'll watch. 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Always 12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not physically, but mentally absolutely. 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Pumpkin (right now anyway) 14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? What they are wearing and if they are looking at me when they are talking to me. 15. RED OR PINK? Red 16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I wish I was taller. 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST My Mom - every day 18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Of Course! 19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black. 20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pumpkin ice cream on a piece of apple pie that I made. 21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My iPod's 60s playlist. 22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple 23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Saute onions, anything cooking on the grill, honeysuckle 24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My daughter Christine. 25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Love her! 26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I love high school football and after all this time, I am finally getting it! I may start watching the pros next! 27. Hair Color? Above the dye, dark brown with burgundy undertones. Under the dye, I don't want to know. 28. EYE COLOR? brown 29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no 30. FAVORITE FOOD? I love Armenian, Greek and Italian food. That covers a lot of ground. 31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, hands down. 32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Sex and the City (DVD) 33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Purple 34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter even though I hate the cold, I love skiing and comfort food 35. HUGS OR KISSES? All of the above 36. FAVORITE DESSERT? See #20 37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hope lots of you 38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Many of you 39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The New Photography Manual 40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? ?? 41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I don't watch TV but the last thing I watched were the election results. 43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles 44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? Greece 45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? No, but I am very interesting and a lot of fun, really. Oh, I do speak Armenian. 46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Washington Heights in NYC 47. ONE THING NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT YOU I have no sense of direction and get lost everywhere I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last time I cried? Tears of joy for Obama getting elected. And, definitely, without question, The Rolling Stones.

Oh, and I have an innate sense of direction. I rarely get lost. Except in NJ, where the roads sort of defy logic and the dogleg turns send my inner compass into overdrive. ;-)